1. I got to see a bunch of family and friends and eat a lot of delicious food. It's quite possible that I ate my weight in prime rib and I still have more prime rib to come for New Year's Eve!
2. I got to give everyone their gifts and see how excited they were to get them. I love buying gifts for people, but I hate waiting to give them to them.
3. I finally got a couple days off from work. I didn't have to work Christmas Eve day or Christmas day and it was fabulous. I was so glad to have Christmas Eve day off so I could get my life in order a little bit. Shit was starting to get a little out of control. My bosses took the entire week off this week so it was kind of like a mini-vacation at work too. It was much needed.
4. The only plans we have for the weekend are to go to a hockey game tonight. We have free tickets and their special tonight is $2 beers and pretzels. So we'll be having that for dinner tonight.
5. I got so many awesome gifts from my friends and family and I am so thankful for all of them. My mom got me a ton of clothes, Eric got me a wine rack and new wine glass set, Eric's parents got us new coffee tables and Eric's mom got me a new Coach purse. If you guys know me, you know I'm a Coach junkie. Remember the Coach sunglasses I got for my birthday? Well she definitely knows what I like. It's like the one below, but tan with dark purple leather. It's adorable.