I’m sooooooooo so glad it’s Friday. I have never wanted it to be Friday so badly in my life. Yesterday, my boss told me that our general manager was thinking about closing the office early today. I’m hoping this means more like 2:00 and not like 4:45.
Since I’m so glad it’s Friday, I’m going to hook up with Desiree over at Macke Monologues and Abby at Is this how Parenting Works? and celebrate Friday by High-Fiving! Woo WOO!
- I got to spend a little time with my best friend, Kylie, from college last night. We haven’t seen each other since we graduated and we picked up right where we left off. It was great. She bought me the Great Gatsby on blu-ray for my birthday so we watched that last night and just hung out and reminisced. I also got to have lunch with my old roommate, Michelle, yesterday. It was just an all-around good day.
- Eric bought a smoker this week, so that is in our plans for tomorrow. He bought a bunch of ribs that he’s going to smoke while some friends are over to watch the Husker game. (Yes, we’re Husker Fans. Sorry not sorry. Go Big Red!)
- I don’t think anyone in the office is doing any actual work today. I think we’re all just waiting for our boss to tell us we can all go home.
- Morgi has been crazy lately! She has been so full of energy! Eric took the day off today and as I was getting ready for work in our spare bedroom, he was lying on the bed with Morgan and she was just going nuts! I’ve never seen her that crazy at 6:45 in the morning before.
- I’m wearing a dress today, and I didn’t shave my legs. So what. I have sensitive skin and I hate shaving. So. Much. Work. Also, I pretty much wear dresses every day. (Dresses = No Pants. No pants = Happy Kate.)