Tuesday, September 2, 2014

#PlayOn

So there is one thing all women hate. Periods. No doubt about it, they are the single worst thing ever. Maybe I'm the only one that thinks this way, but probably not. I can't be the only one who hates that wonderful monthly gift, right?

Well thanks to Influenster and my Vitality Vox Box, periods suck a lot less now.

In my Vitality Vox Box I received a complimentary a box of Playtex Sport Fresh Balance tampons. Now, I have been buying the same tampons for over a decade, so needless to say, I don't welcome change that often. But let me tell you, these are great!

I try to be pretty active, i.e. I go to Zumba a few times a week, and these definitely help me #PlayOn and the Odor Shield feature is awesome.

So next time you go out and are about to grab the same ol' box of tampons you always buy, take a leap of faith and switch it up a bit. You might just be a convert!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you guys have to say! Please leave a comment!